what do u think?

 
today is last day for engineering skill lab...
first of all,, ya..i'm so happy beb...!
habis pun lab utk sem2 ni...hihi
but, what make me become "errrrr"...
when i asked someone how to do OrCAD,, then they just ignored me!
how u feel dear?
wowww... 
sakit kan?
till now, aku rasa aku tak tahu manusia ni ada berapa jenis...
entah apa-apa kan...
sometimes, rasa macam how annoying u are...
hipokrit and everything~
heyyy...!!! come on, alin...
jangan mengharapkan apa-apa dari person yg macam tu...
kawan means they are always with u...
arghhh...i cant read what in ur heart...
really hope that i'll not see another person like u next time...
the end of semester2 next month, that means the end of everything...
please dont disturb my life anymore...
i'm not going to end our friendship, but i just need a space to breath...
please give me that space!
 
Allah,,,i'm sorry...
please give me a strength...
i dont want to face person like them anymore...
everytime, i try to be nice to everyone...
but, they just give me.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hak cipta terpelihara@sayalikehijau.blogspot